Wednesday, December 05, 2007

last paper blaaaahhs.

the title above is self-explanatory, i believe! gosh last paper-syndrome is terrible! i remember hardly studying for my last paper last sem too. i just wasn't in the mood to read anything. i guess this time round's a marked improvement, since i got hit with the motivation to study. but i must say i got struck by the desire to study too late, at say 9pm today only. aha. so here i am now frantically trying to cram (here the usage of such a brit word is justified cos i really feel like i'm literally cramming things into my head.) but not much is going in anymore! i've been at it at it since 11pm, so it's been almost.. 6 hours? no wonder my brain's getting mucked up and sluggish! like really, i'm reading but my eyes are glazing over. i decided to stop for a while to do something else - hence this post. lucky my paper's at 5 tmr. i can sleep in! & sleep late!

AH FREEDOM TOMORROW! can you smell it??? i can! i'm so excited! so many things i wanna do, and some i don't really want to do, but have no choice - like the packing for my vietnam trip and the clearing out of my wardrobe! i want to shop, rot, sleep, laze. i don't really want to work this holidays. yes i'm a walking irony i know. first i say i really hope i get the sph job, now i say i don't really want it cos i want to laze at home. ahaha.

and as a total side note, lit paper was crap today. but it's history, baby! and i'm not gonna mope over it, cry over spilt milk or whatever. i'll cry on the day of my results if it's necessary but from now till 27th dec, you're not gonna hear the word "results" from my lips. if you do, you're entitled to sock me in the mouth to shut me up.

my post is becoming a little hysterical, it's quite funny. i think i'm really getting tired.
& i thought Japanese film would be fun! well, it is. but i'm sick of studying it.

i want to sleep!
and shop!
and wow! a
nd laze around with Tri!
and eat!
and spend time with the boyfriend!
i just want to get this over and done with, pronto.

No comments: