Saturday, October 20, 2007

dinner blues

okay i hate it when i rush back for something - for nothing. it makes me feel like i've been taken for a ride, which i cannot stand. my family tends to do this A LOT, which grates on my nerves increasingly as i grow older and more impatient, and time seems to become money.

rushed back from zj just now cos my dad said we were gonna have a good dinner before tuition, since session ended early. when i got home, mom and Carol were sleeping, so no one wanted to go anywhere and i was like OKAY.

so here i am sitting in front of my laptop waiting for dad to buy dinner home (yawn, boring), before heading for tuition. okay so maybe i shouldn't be so whiney abt things like that. live and let live, eh. baaaahhh.

alright i shall try to read another article for js before going for tuition. oh crap i just remembered that i haven't marked Shermaine's compre yet! i am so scatter-brained these days.

No comments: