Tuesday, October 09, 2007

I've been bogged down my work lately. I actually woke up at 5.30am this morning to make it for my 8am class so that I could use the time between then and my next class at 3pm to watch a film for my js module. Which, I would never come early to school to watch anyway. So it makes perfect sense to come for class and do work till 3pm. It took damn a lot of willpower to will myself out of bed this morning and will my legs to move out of the house, though. I really had to steel my mind and stop myself from doing what I physically wanted to do, which was to crawl back into bed and sleep till 12pm.

My eyes were glazing over as I was watching the film this morning in front of the tv screen. Tokyo Story. It was supremely hard to watch, I must admit. The pace was sooooooo bloody slow and there was practically no storyline, I was in pain sitting there for those 136min. Tried to do some of my readings after watching the film, and I only managed to read all of one article before falling asleep on my table for the next hour.

I can't believe I've managed to last till now! I'm sitting in the LT now waiting for lecture to start.

I'M GONNA WATCH ANOTHER FILM AFTER THIS LECTURE!!

I must be neurotic. Sigh. Endless flow of things to do, and my brain's already falling asleep, but no choiceeeee. Omg, if the film later is in black and white again, I'll scream. I'm NOT a big fan of black and white movies anymore.

Gonna be driving to school for the next 2 weeks or so! Saves me a lot of time and inconvenience! Yay!

And I'm so glad I came for lecture today! My lecturer just announced that there's gonna be a take-home question to prepare for the final exams. Which is gonna be a compulsory question for the final exam. Lectures for this module canNOT be skipped, today just proved that.

My post today is so inane that I want to cry as I type this. I'm just typing whatever comes off my head but reading everything I've just typed, it just shows that there's nothing very much in my brain at the mo'.

Okay okay. Note-taking time. I'm looking forward to a good sleep tonight when I get home. I'm bushed.

No comments: