Monday, October 15, 2007

random bit of information for the day: the cow who donated her antibodies to create the smallpox vaccine - her name was Blossom.

just heard from Trina that this is what she learnt in lecture today! heh. besides the cow's name, they also learnt who the milkmaid who milked Blossom was (Sarah), and the name of the boy who got injected with the vaccine (i've forgotten).

nm quiz tomorrow morning! was talking to Trina just now for an hour and forgot the time as we were yakking away! sigh. better finish soon cos i have to wake up early tomorrow morning. :( i hate Tuesday morning classes. they're nonsense. the only reason why i'm waking up for class tomorrow morning is cos it's a QUIZ.

and i never thought i'd hear myself say this, but i HATE drivers who drive at 80km/h on the first lane and not bother. i mean, coming from me - the tamest of all the drivers among my friends - that's pretty much. like hello, if you want to cruise at 80km/h on the highway, do it on the second lane, thanks. let me speed.

i also hate tailgaters who tailgate me when i'm driving at 100km/h. can they not read their speedometer on their dashboards?? it's dangerous to go beyond 100km/h, friend. have you heard of road accidents? they tend to happen when you speed too much.

essay deadlines looming in the horizon! i'm falling behind on my readings again, and i have a ton of research to do for my term papers. the old brain is lazy to think and produce work.
thank goodness for the car the for the next 2 weeks! it's bought me an extra hour of sleep each day and let me zip around to find dinner/lunch/shopping.

studyyyyyyyyyy!

No comments: