Thursday, January 17, 2008

eye problems.

my eyes hurt like hell. something is in my right eye and it's annoying me. at first i thought i was some sort of mucus so i tried to push it out. but after trying gently, it seems to part of my eye and i have no bloody idea what it is. on one hand it seems like it's part of my eye that's formed a bubble or something, on the other it's really irritating and making my eyes water. i hope it goes away soon - like all my eye troubles always eventually do. i don't fancy going to the doctor and hearing him tell me that my retina is detaching itself from my eyeball or anything like that. i'd faint on the spot. i even promise not to rub my eyes so scarily hard and fiercely if my eye clears up by itself. looks like i have to eschew the contacts again and put on the glasses for school later. i hate it when my eyes give me trouble.

No comments: