Sunday, January 27, 2008

irreplaceable.

i'm having a lot of trouble sleeping even though my eyes are DEAD TIRED and i look like a goldfish with my swollen eyes from all the crying. but emotional outbursts aside, i've been enjoying my last few days after recovering from the flu from the earlier part of the week.

shopped a lot yesterday and the day before and got so many new pairs of shoes. i didn't know my shoe fetish had become so bad until i realised how many pairs i got! 5 pairs i think! and would you believe it i still have another pair i want to get. it's funny cos my feet are probably one of the most sensitive parts of my body, blistering reallyreallyreally easily. and i get so many pairs of shoes that hurt me like crap nonetheless, just cos they look good.

walawala last night was actually pretty fun! my alcohol tolerance has increased quite significantly i think cos i didn't feel like puking or anything. but i was super high and was saying all sorts of funny happy things. poor Alison had such a time though! heh.

so allinall, i didn't sleep very much or very well last night.





so you don't make promises you can't keep, so you don't promise me forever when you know you might fail me. so, thankyou for being honest and for not saying things you don't mean. so i say lovely things that make your heart go all a-flutter, but i don't say things just like that to just anyone. so i keep thinking i'll die young and i keep talking of death. so i wish you'd love me for forever.

so.

No comments: