Friday, April 25, 2008

FOOOOOOOOOD!!!

these are the kinds of food that please my palate tremendously, and pander to my gastronomical cravings: seafood, especially of the crab variety; steamboats; pastas and italian food in general; western food; barbequed food; dim sum, fried local fare which includes char kway teow, hokkien mee, and prawn lua; japanese fare; thai delicacies; pratas.

these are the kinds of foods i would like very much to try cos i believe they would potentially be added to the list above: turkish/middle eastern food with lots of grilled meats and pita breads and the special kind of rice; indonesian food; korean food; all other kind of indian food besides prata; greek food (where Cheryl promised to take me when i visit her in Sydney!!); European fare (i draw the line at escargot and foie gras).


i have spent a good portion of my night at http://www.hungrygowhere.com sussing out food places to visit after the exams. i think i need to find a site that promotes good hawker fare, too.

and i just had toast & eggs, - influenced by Chelsa all the way from Milan when she told me she eats it for breakfast.


speaking of breakfast, i am FINALLY having Macs' breakies with Fiona tomorrow morning, after weeks of procrastinating.




sigh such a food-filled post has not made me feel any better about my unsatisfied cravings. but. I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO CRAB DINNER WITH TRI ON MONDAY NIGHT. :)

No comments: