Monday, April 14, 2008

i am sick.

i have fallen ill and have lost my voice. on top of that, every muscle in my body is aching - from my back to my butt. the uncertainty of my new media project is killing me cos everyone wants a say in everything - which is good, but why does everyone have to be so vocal about every single bloody detail. i'm tired of it, though i don't even know if i have the right to be so. my readings are piling up at an alarming rate but as usual, i am too tired to care. story of my life, i am always too tired to care about something or the other.

life after the exams appeals to me very much, but at the moment, i'm a trifle lost cos sph has not replied me yet and i have no job and hence, no money, for the next three months. inspired by Naomi my research project-mate, the thought of working as a ben & jerry's girl suddenly appeals to me very much, even though the pay is peanuts. however, the thought of having to work my brains anytime in the next three months also distresses me very much - and so, i am leaning very much to being a b&j girl, if they want me.

i should really start on my studying for the final exams. but for some reason, i just cannot bring myself to, and my illness seems like such a convenient excuse to snuggle back in bed and heck everything else.

No comments: