Friday, April 13, 2007

i am so fricking busy i am drowning in my schedule.

just had tuition from 830 to about half an hour ago.
tuition tomorrow night too, after the SACCRE leadership workshop thingy from 9 to 5.
baptism of the spirit the whole day on sunday from 10 to 5.

EXAMS IN A WEEK'S TIME!

omg omg omg.
cannot finish studying, so i have to start doing damage control from today onwards. i am going to study till 1 every night then get up at 830 every morning to study. and when i have tons of things to do in a day, i'm going to bring my things with me to read.

a test of my faith and endurance, this will be.
the next week will really test me. i hope i come out of it being none for the worse and not just completely deflated.



well, i can't believe what i'm going through
this thing, it just ain't right.
your selfish ways, how you carry on.
somethings - you just can't hide.

seems like i can't do you right
all i do or say is wrong.
all the smallest things, criticised.
i deserve some damn respect
nothing more, and nothing less.

don't pretend everything's fine.

don't hold it back, if it's in your heart
stand up, and be a man.
i can't read your mind,
so just say it aloud.
i'm trying to understand.

if you want me to go, then say it.
if you want me to stay, then show it.
don't be afraid to break this heart of mine
now's the time;

if i'm right, then we've come to the end of the line.

even though you've been doing me wrong, i still care.
do you think that by treating me cruel,
that somehow i'll disappear?
baby, i love you too much just to walk away.
don't make me hate you.

come to the end of the line.

No comments: