Tuesday, April 17, 2007

my day in point form since i'm too frazzled and panicky and whatever to blog in proper sentences.


- woke up at 11am to find that mom was at home.
- had lunch with her.
- took a bus to Serangoon and Mario called while on the bus offering a lift to nus since Clem was driving down. my lucky day!
- left my umbrella on the bus.
- studied in a seminar room for the first time. highly highly distracting practice cos of the unnecessity of silence.
- spent the entire day reading one stupid article on political culture. OMG. started to panic.
- learnt how to write an essay off Clem. to try to get that A if i manage to cover enough material for the exams.
- painted my nails hot pink to make myself feel good about the next week. mistake! cos my nails look frightful now - i am so not a good nail painter.
- trying to finish the entire chapter of political culture and socialization before tomorrow.
- lost my Dorothy Perkins earring for the 3rd bloody time this month. :( lost for good this time.

and to end off, i aim to get up by 8am tomorrow morning so that we can get a good seat at the biz library.

i have no more life, seriously.
and after the exams when my results come out, i'll be even more motivated to spend the rest of my uni life like that - no life, poring over books and notes, and eating and breathing schoolwork.

i should've been doing that from the start of this sem man, shucks.

flop and die already lah. argh.
and i am looking forward to breakfast. i am too hungry to be happy.

No comments: