Monday, April 23, 2007

soci exam tomorrow!! or today, since the timestamp of this entry is gonna be Monday already.

i am veritably dead.

i've only done like, 4 chapters? 5, kind of? sociological imagination, culture, religion, families and deviance.

too frazzled to blog properly. i can foresee the rest of my papers being somewhat like that too. BLOODY HELL MAN.

I'M MISSING OUT ON THE BANGKOK TRIP TO DO BADLY FOR MY EXAMS. wthhhhhh. rah.

waking up at 7am tomorrow to shower and get a good breakfast. have to wake some of my neighbours up too. this week can't be over too soon, seriously. everyday like that and i can die.

i can't wait to order my Sims2 expansion online or play final fantasy on my ps2 or eat chili crabs with Tri or Mel or whoever'll eat with me. i can't wait to have a life again.
and this is gonna sound freakish, but i can't wait to read my lit books for next sem during the holidays.

school's turning my personality into mush too!

No comments: