Friday, June 22, 2007

2 things that annoy me to no end in the mornings:

1. the upstairs neighbour drilling and drilling and drilling at 9am in the morning. for what? i don't know. but evidently, whatever he was trying to make a hole in didn't co-operate cos it went on till 12-ish.


2. the upstairs neighbour kids running around like elephants for 4 hours straight. i'm beginning to suspect my bedroom's just under the kids' playroom or something.




went shopping yesterday after watching Fantastic 4 with Tri. i had a close call with my wallet yesterday! i lost it for a grand total of an hour. had to walk all the way back from Far East to Cine to attempt to look for it. luckyluckylucky the Cine people found it on the floor with all the money still inside! (that was a bonus)

spent most of my money on make-up yesterday. mascara, eyeliner, lipstick. there're still a lot of things i feel like getting before i go back to school, so i think i have to double up my tuition efforts. why the sudden need to shop, though? i wonder. is it a symptom for something? i wonder, too.

but whatever lah. i don't want to psychoanalyze myself anymore. i am what i am, i say. if i feel like shopping, it's just one of those moods. if i feel grouchy, it's also one of those moods. but to write everything off as 'one of those moods', would it be oversimplifying me? as Rachael Yamagata so succintly puts it, you simplified me down to slogans on the wall.

stop it, Kelly! stop talking to yourself. or you'll turn schizo sooner or later.


i have my eye on a bag and shoes already. let the saving begin!

rather much a lot on my mind today. i feel like taking a nap.

No comments: