Tuesday, June 26, 2007

had a fantabulous day with Tri again yesterday! watched Nancy Drew at Lido - long time since i've been there, it seems! ate a lot of pasta at nydc and was full till 12am! shopped at Far East and bought quite a lot of things. which i'm starting to feel bad about, since mom has been trying to get me to cut down on my spending.

think i shall start keeping accounts. like how i keep zj accounts, yeah, i'm gonna keep Kelly's accounts too.

then stayed up till 4am at Tri's place playing world of warcraft and just talking in her super single bunk bed! love my girl days with her cos we never run out of things to talk about and can talk about anything under the sun. and, i'm 100% me in front of her, which i really appreciate! no need to cover up some parts of me or tweak some aspect. she knows me through and through, sees me for what i am - and vice versa. sometimes, we don't even have to say anything and we already know what the other is thinking or feeling. ah, the beauty of real friendship.

meeting Chels on Thursday! another person i reallyreally enjoy spending time with. with Chels, i realise how we can be so alike, and yet so different. i guess we haven't been able to spend a lot of time with each other lately, what with all the camps she's had to go to and my own other distractions and doings. plus, we don't have the luxury of living near each other like Tri and i. but we'll work with what we have lah.

i've been best friends with Tri for close to 7 years now; and Chels, coming 4 years. looking back, i've been really blessed to have always had people i loved and who loved me with me at every point in my life. even before Tri. but as we all grow and change, the people we spend our time with inevitably changes, too. i really hope i won't lose these people i have with me now, even if i go on my next phase of life. and vice versa. the people we spend time with also changes and shifts with circumstance and life-stage.

okay, anyway, i'm gonna do some cleaning this afternoon to appease mom. clean, then nap. sounds like an exciting afternoon in store for me, eh. haha. it's a very relaxing kinda lifestyle, i must say. i won't have the luxury of such slothiness when school begins in about a month, so i am going to lap it all up now while i still can and feel the bones turning lazy in my body.

No comments: