Tuesday, July 17, 2007

i've more or less planned out my timetable for next semester already. by some divine providence, my entire schedule sort of suits my nocturnal nature! my earliest class is 11am, and i'll end at 6pm most days. and.. i have a 4-day week! i have Fridays off. yes, even with tutorials planned in. most amazingly, there were no tutorial slots on Friday for any of the modules i'm planning to take.



i'm looking forward to the semester. looking forward to getting a good start to the sem, working hard and getting (hopefully) much better results. mods next sem seem a lot more interesting, for one thing! actually, arts mods are all seemingly a lot more interesting i guess.



am currently waiting for my painted toe nails to dry before i put on the top coat. i realise i only bother to repaint my nails when i'm feeling good about myself. like, i'll do everything. cut my finger nails, shave my legs, the works. i think i only bother to take care of me when i feel there's reason to do that. shouldn't it be like, the other way round? or a year-round, all-the-time kinda thing?



have been increasingly frustrated where my prayer life is concerned lately though. i'm mightily unsettled and confused, i can't decide what to do, and it's making me IRRITATED.

No comments: