Wednesday, July 25, 2007

lovely greyish sky today again! it's been like this the last few days. i love this kinda weather. makes me feel good staying at home, makes me want to stay home. good actually, this wanting to stay at home. cos i'm terribly TERRIBLY broke! so for the remaining of this week AND next week, i'm not gonna go anywhere that involves spending money.

the one thing that would make my homestay more cosy and enjoyable would be rain! then i can curl up in bed and take a lovely afternoon cat nap.

speaking of cats. one of those friendly neighbourhood cats attempted to get into my room early this morning! i awoke to the sound of things falling to the floor and scuffling by the window. upon further investigation, i saw dirty little pawprints on my wall - evidence of the kitty's break-in this morning.

it doesn't look like it's gonna rain afterall. :( was looking forward to curling up in bed to the sound of the pitter-patter of raindrops on the roof shingles.

No comments: