Wednesday, April 28, 2010

GROUCHY, but I do not live in a garbage can.

Am kinda disappointed with my A- for the Utopias essay - was REALLYFRICKINGHUGELY needing an A for it, cos I think the presentation really SUCKED SHIT and my attendance is like "is she even enrolled in this class". My first test was so-so, prolly a B or B+ if I'm lucky. Final test was not too bad, either A- or A.. So the essay would have been the clincher here. I AM FRUSTRATED WITH MYSELF. If only my argument had that little bit tighter, my ideas that little bit more organized and developed properly. If only I hadn't assumed I'd write a killer essay just because I usually do.

Curiosity killed the cat, so they say.
Complacency kills the Kelly, now I know :(

Am scared shitless for the Pynchon essay now. 50% and I think it's WORSE than the Utopias one. FML ohmagawddd.

In other news, I got a 20/20 for my Governance research paper and 9/10 for the presentation. How is that even possible right! Unless everyone got 30/30 and I'm right at the bottom or something. :( OKAY I'm freaking myself out I shall stop.

Some of my outfits of the day this week, simply because I'm too tired to blog abt anything else or try to study.


  Wore this to my exam this afternoon. 
Was too lazy to want to dress up too much so just hid myself under a flowy, billowy top. 


I love my high-waisted shorts!! :)) And my Bimba + Lola leather bag, it's super pretty and goes with practically everything :) 

I need to funk up my colour palette a bit I think.
And I'm all sorts of tired, and therefore on edge now :(
Don't feel like studying for Governance paper AT ALL.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Me thinks the off shoulder satin top is lovely, I have the champagne one and I love it to death. Pity it's a little too thin though :(

Kelly said...

hello dear!
yes i know what you mean abt it being thin, the material's on the thin side! but i love it to death too, am glad i got it! :) love seeing your reviews btw, & thanks for dropping by to say hello :)