Wednesday, April 21, 2010

If only I had more time to blog, this title would be way more useful!

I tried to study hard today, I really truly did. :(
It's so hard, my body doesn't want to co-operate with my brain. I still feel like I'm on a well-deserved break, which is so not the case!! Exams begin next week, I need to keep reminding myself of that fact.
And, I am so broke now, after changing money for my Euro-trip this May/June. Not funny.

Thank goodness to the max that I got the MOE teaching internship stint in June/July to look forward to! Will see a bit of stable cash flowing in, plus, I get to go back to IJ to teach - the best part of the whole thing, in my opinion! I'm seriously quite excited to go back to IJ, I spent the best 7 years of my life there, and if I ever do decide to go into teaching, I'd want to go back there eventually to the place that most made me who I am today. Will blog more abt all of that again soon, cos I really have to be getting back to my PR text.

In other news, the new BTO flats in Punggol were launched today... And Clem & I have applied for this round! Quite excited about this too, and will have to blog about this in yet another post.. But we were talking about our future plans over a warm cup of soymilk each just now, and I can't wait for our life together to begin for real. So much to look forward to - overseas postgrad education (hopefully in some big city like New York!), our (hopefully!!!!) new prospective home, career plans.. My silly three exams left pale in comparison!



credits: http://www.hdb.gov.sg


Okay I know wrong time to have this kind of attitude. So will stop my musing now, and continue another time when I have the time and am at liberty, without the prospect of a quickly-going-awry study timetable breathing down my poor neck.

2 comments:

Clement Chua said...

i'm excited too! can't wait!

Kelly said...

2 more months, and then another 2 months!!!!!