Friday, April 09, 2010

Minesweeper and Spider Solitaire are EVIL.

I'm writing 1 line of my essay per hour, it's really incredibly bad :( So fricking distracted, and no mood or inspiration. I'm getting increasingly moody and grouchy, I think it's the time of the stupid month GROWLLL.

I don't really want anyone to face my frustration so I'm just keeping well clear from society and hermiting myself at home as I really struggle to produce a half-baked piece of work. Why's this essay so difficult to write ugh. I have a sneaky suspicion that it's cos I skipped so many of the classes that I'm just not really sure what's going on as a whole. See I hate it when I realize it's my own stupidity and laziness that comes back to bite me hard on the bottom when it's show time.

Everything else aside. I spent a HUGE part of my day obsessing over the games on my computer. Minesweeper, Spider Solitaire and some Mahjong thingy. Sigh every single essay-writing period, I find a new thing to obsess over. Last year, it was over blogshopping. Now, it's over these stupid games. Do you know I stayed up til 3am last night trying to win a game of Minesweeper on intermediate mode?? I kept making silly mistakes, trying to beat the clock and play quickly. Then today, I spent 2 hours trying to beat the hard mode of Spider Solitaire (the one with 4 different suits). It's impossible to beat I swear, I haven't come even close.



As you can probably tell, my essay lay neglected all this while. Lies neglected. I'm currently at 2 pages and a bit and it's all lousy work. I hate myself.

4 comments:

Clement Chua said...

wing, u know that being distracted during essay writing is not unusual for anyone. so stop beating urself up and just get cracking...

no wonder u were so distracted when i called! haha

Trina Tay said...

Hang in there Kel! *hugs* You can do it... Take heart, think about our trip later on, then u'll have ur well-deserved rest! Just a little bit more :)

Kelly said...

Bwing: :(:( i hate being beaten by the computer!!

Kelly said...

Tri: haha yes i seriously can't wait for our trip!! i wish i could skip next week :( sorry i didn't reply your sms btw i was too frustrated over my non-existent essay and it slipped my mind. catch up soon? <3