Thursday, April 15, 2010

Three things you should know about me:

1. I'm fiercely loyal to those whom I love, to the point of being overprotective. If you mess with any of them (you heard that Barbie wannabe who likes to pretend you're some arty-farty melancholic maiden; but I've got news for you: you FAIL), I'll take you down with me. I hate people who are patronizing, who try hard to be someone they're not, who are hypocritical, who pretend to be all innocent and blase but in reality, are devious vixens - my plastic cup has more personality than you and is definitely worth more space on my shelf than the oxygen you waste by living every extra minute.

2. I may not be the most beautiful looks wise, but at least I'm not trying pathetically hard to look like a dear caught in the headlights, and at least I know my nose will not melt if someone holds a match too close. It took time to come to terms with the fact that there's always gonna be someone who looks more beautiful or more pretty - and I've finally (albeit reluctantly, I'll admit that much) accepted that, and it's made me love me for who I am all the more, and love the people around me better too, at that.

3. I cannot sleep at night, no matter how tired I may be, if I have more than one thing pressing on my mind when I go to bed. Last night, I had my undone essay, my Euro trip, and my conversation with Cheryl on my mind (and my blood was still boiling when I went to bed) keeping me up in bed until 6am - even though I was so exhausted physically that I was seeing stars.



All that being said, you should know better than to mess with me.

No comments: