Friday, April 16, 2010

OHMAGAWDDDDDDDD I AM SO DEADDD

:((((((

4000 word Pynchon essay due in precisely 24 hours and I'm at a pathetic 1000 words. I need to produce another 1000 words by the time I hit the sack tonight or I'm never gonna make it. I am so damn uninspired you have no idea, it's terrifying to be so aimless and blase about it all when I KNOW I've got to make this work in 24 hours.

And, I'm daaaaaaymmn hungry, to top it all off.
And, I think I'm PMSing majorly. GRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Not a nice feeling. I feel like I need to sleep/eat/work all at once.
I cannot work on a petrified mind and a petulantly hungry tummy :(

2 comments:

Clement Chua said...

A few facts abt Kelly Ang:
1. She's a brilliant writer, no doubt abt tt
2. She's intelligent
3. She's beautiful
4. She's whiny when there's work to be done
5. She ALWAYS gets it done
6. She gets the As when she says it's a bad essay

Deduction:
1. She'll hand up the essay on time
2. She'll score an A for it

Kelly said...

bwing you have WAY too much faith in me.. but that's part of why i <3 you!