Sunday, April 11, 2010

Stay-In-Weekend

I am done with my utopias essay. Not necessarily the best one I've written (far from it sadly) but I'm gonna leave it so I can start reading as much of Tepper as I can for the test tomorrow. Patke's being brutal I tell you. Essay and test on the same day. :(

So this weekend, Clem and I stayed in both Sat and Sun to clear work!

Cooked our own dinner after going for 6.15pm Mass. Bacon & mushroom carbonara in full cream is really delish!! We're gonna cook pasta again for dinner in a bit, then hopefully watch a DVD or something after dinner - cos all work and no play makes Kelly a dull girl and Clem a dull boy.

Some peektures of yesterday!


 Clem's portion with lots of garnishing!


Before & after - don't believe his stuffed face though. He could still eat more. Haha.




Mine with a lot less green stuff :P


This was after dinner when he hijacked my computer to play minesweeper and ignored me completely hmph :(



OKAY TIME TO COOK DINNER :D:D
As Nigella says, every meal should be a special meal, no matter what the occasion. :)

4 comments:

Clement Chua said...

i tell you... we are gonna become gourmet chefs from hereon out. next up, CHICKEN in CHOCOLATE SAUCE!!

Kelly said...

when???

Trina Tay said...

Mmm looks good :) Lemme try someday! Well done both *applauds*

Kelly said...

of course!! you must let me try your coooking too, been seeing so much of it on your cooking blog but haven't ever tried any of it! heh. maybe we can cook while in Europe :P