Friday, April 23, 2010

The sun did come up, today.

Tonight, I feel a lot more inspired and positive than I have felt in a long time.
Could have to do with the fact that I've actually been fairly productive today, study-wise!
Could also have to do with the fact that I'm starting to not care so much. I mean, I don't have to repeat my class-topping feat again, I just have to do well enough to get an A. It's just there beyond my reach, I know I can do it. If I really do want to teach, I'll need to get a second upper - a couple of hundred bucks in pay every month adds up in a year!

The brokeness isn't bothering me as much anymore. Money is not the be all and end all anyway. I can always earn it back - which is what I'm doing when I come back to Singapore, anyway.

Yessiree, I'm starting to feel good about myself! So much to be optimistic about, I shouldn't be caught up in my myopic struggles in studying. If anything, I actually prefer studying to writing reports and essays, so that's one thing to be thankful for. :)

Okay shall continue studying for Advertising (have shucked PR aside for today already, cannot neglect Advertising!!) before catching Rurouni Kenshin on Animax at 2.30am :D One of my all time fave animes, loved it to the max when I was growing up. Feels good to relive those days, if only for half an hour each day only :)

No comments: