Monday, April 19, 2010

Say hello to OFTD Installment 1!

EDIT: added more outfits! :)

So I promised I'd start blogging abt my outfits, so I figured why not today since I'm so uninspired to do anything else. Haha. Partly cos I'm determined to reclaim control over my renegade wardrobe again (it's seriously like a blackhole in there - I just have too damn many clothes), and partly cos I'm bored!

I received these two items over the weekend in my mailbox, so will start with these - easy peasy!



This one here is a dress I bought from hollyhoque, from their latest collection. It looked so good on the website that I HAD to get it! Love this shade of pink TTM now, have so many pieces of clothing in this shade of dusty pink in my wardrobe now. :D

Second outfit's something that I really like to do these days - tucking my top into a something high-waisted below! So old school right haha. But it suits me better than the low-waisted bottoms of a couple of years back, since I'm such a pear shape and my hips are the bane of my existence. I'm also liking this colour combination a lot: black, white, and mustard - it's fast becoming one of my all-time fave colour combis for outfits.




I'm not sure if you can see the lace portion of this black dress, but it's there, & I'm liking that a lot! (Am very into lace these days). Also, the dusty peach pink hobo bag is one of my fave colours this spring, and my bag collection ranges from structured to slouchy.
This hobo belongs to the latter and it's one of my everyday bags :)



I heart this skirt TTM!! Can't wait to dress it up for work, or down with a ribbed tank top :) Planning to bring it with me for my Euro-trip! :)



Some of the dresses I wore for my presentations last week. Check out the lovely back of the first dress, from agneselle! Threw a black blazer over during the presentations, took the blazer off while walking around in school. Blazers are starting to become a staple in my wardrobe. More about my beloved blazers another post!


Another work piece I wore for the Advertising Charles & Keith photoshoot thingy (thankgoodness for big sunnies that hide half my face so I actually look half-decent).
I actually like this dress a lot, even though it's a bit formal for everyday wear in school. But I reckon once I start working, dresses like that would start to develop a close relationship with me. :P



HAHA okay I have only these for today. :D
Back to work reading my CSR stuff for PR!

2 comments:

Clement Chua said...

i want the photoshoot pics!

Kelly said...

i put into pengwin when he next visits okay? :)
this post is zhilian to the max! hahaha