Saturday, March 03, 2007

i have big plans for me.

special term during the holidays to clear modules so i'll have a lighter load in my final year. was initially thinking of doing 2 modules, but on second thought, i think i'll just do 1 - either theories in communication management or intro to psychology.

then there's the exchange i'm planning to go for in my 3rd year. either australia or US. gotta work hard, both in my school work AND to earn money. cos it's gonna cost!

AND there's the internship i'm trying to get at mediacorp or SPH. i'm pretty serious about wanting to do journalism, so i think it's time i started planning.. so with the internship (hopefully), special term, and possibly work during the holidays, it looks as if it'll be a busy 3 months for me.

good lah. i need to start cultivating some drive.

No comments: