Monday, March 19, 2007

i wish you bluebirds in the spring
to give your heart a song to sing
and then a kiss,
- but more than this


; i wish you love.


and in July a lemonade
to cool you in some leafy glade
i wish you health
and more than wealth


; iwishyoulove.





my breaking heart and i agree,
that you and i could never be








so with my best,
my very best;
- i set you free.





i wish you shelter from the storm,
a cozy fire to keep you warm.
but most of all, when snowflakes fall,
; i wish you love.


*i wish you love/rachael yamagata











no more. i can't go on every week, coming just as i am, but leaving my emotions at the door as i come in. that's not who i am, that's just a shell of me. but what else can i do? i'm doing what i can to preserve my sanity and self. i'm doing what i can to live and function and smile and laugh.


so. that's it. no more. i don't want to turn hard and cold, i know i have the very real potential to. i want to be the loving, warm person i was meant to be, made to be. i started off in life like that, i'm only cold and distant now because of certain events in my life.











so all i can say is:


i wish you love.





my breaking heart and i, we both agree
that you and i could never be.
not now, not anymore.

so with my very best, i set you free.
set me free.



and most of all,
-i wish you love.
& i love you, i do.

so goodbye.


and this's the end of the story. for real, this time.








No comments: